We provide personalized support services to vulnerable individuals to live independent lives
We are committed to providing outcome focused support, which is person centered, to ensure individuals have the opportunity to exercise informed choices and to develop independence, so as to achieve their own personal ambitions and aspirations.
Services For Personal Care
We provide regulated, personalised care Services which include;
- Adult with learning disabilities
- Adults with physical disabilities.
- Adults living with Dementia
How We Work
We will provide the above services by
- Working with individuals
- Working in partnership with a wide range of organizations
- Working in partnership with the local community
- Training staff to provide a competent workforce
- Recruiting staff who share our values
- Working within clear strategies and policies
- Ensuring high levels of quality assurance and value for money
These services will help to provide personal care for people living in their own homes.
The needs of people using these services may vary greatly, but the care plan is designed to meet each individual circumstances. Some people are provided with support over a full 24 hour period, and in some cases, the person may live independently as support is provided via a visit at various times of the day.
The Core Purpose
The core purpose is to help people aged 18 years and above to continue to live as independently as possible in their own homes and within the community at large.
Get In Touch
Let's Work Together!
OUT OF OFFICE HOURS
Appleford Homes, Office II, Reddish Road, Reddish Stockport